- Advertisements. Remind your school office to place the downloadable uniform ad in your School Newsletter or Facebook page. This advert reminds parents to schedule a uniform appointment before the end of term and purchase school uniforms early to avoid January back to school queues and delivery issues over the holiday period.
- Uniform appointments. With your shop now fully stocked for 2017, encourage parents to take advantage of a smoother shopping experience. In October and November they can try, fit and replace uniform garments with more time to choose smarter - without the lengthy queue!
- Letter to new and existing students. Use our letter template to encourages parents to make an appointment in November.
- Extended trading hours. Ensure your shop is open for new student orientation days, parent teacher evenings or summer carnival days.
- Click and collect: For busy parents, taking advantage of the online shopping is the perfect way to cut waiting times and keep them moving through the pick up rush hour. Remind visiting parents of the benefits of shopping online early to avoid holiday delivery delays.
Don't sell online? Find out more about Weareco's online retailing service by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our Newsletter Ad Template and Letter Template below.
- Use all the tools above to encourage parents to shop early and maximise the Term 4 selling opportunity.
- Prepare your shop on tip-top shape - removing packing boxes, have a jug of cold water available for customers, all signage is neat and visible and if you're a Wearitto staff member your branded staff shirt is worn smartly - especially on orientation days.
- The first year of school for beginners can be exciting and sentimental for parents, be mindful to help make this a proud and enjoyable in-store experience as they embark on their journey of school life!
- Parents find visiting the uniform shop in Term 4 more of a pleasant experience with more time for fitting consultation and choosing the best items.
Shop staff will have more time to ensure each students is properly fitted with everything they need for the year ahead (remember to remind parents that items can still be returned if labels are still attached and items have not been worn).
- Parents find purchasing uniforms before Christmas less of a strain on the family budget, ticking this task off the to-do-list early makes for a much more relaxing summer holiday for both parents and students!
- Busy parents don't have time for standing in a long, hot January queues and your uniform staff will appreciate reducing the line up and avoid being run off their feet with flustered customers.
- Online orders are more reliable during Term 4 and can be dispatched without delay or picked up during uniform shop hours.
- Uniform sales will be smoother, more efficient and much more profitable for your school.
- Parents, the P&C and staff, can leave for summer break knowing that your students' uniform needs are all in hand.